Long hair is beautiful and attractive. It will not be wrong if I say long hairs are women’s jewelry.
My wife found it a burdensome task to pick up those hairs all around from the house, especially from the floor and carpets, then I decided to find out the best robot vacuum that could easily pick up these hairs automatically.
Many companies claim that their models can easily pick up long human hairs, but their robot vacuums are just a waste of money. It is why this task was not as easy as I was thinking.
The main problem robots face while picking the hairs, they can wrap with their motors or brushes. There are limited robots in the market which come with anti-hair wrapping technology.
Finally, after spending days of work, I am proudly representing to you the best smart vacuum cleaners that can handle long human hair with ease. I also reached out to some owners to make a more realistic guide.
2. Best Features: Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum and Mop
3. Overall Best: iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum
4. Simple & Best: iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
5. New & Best: Deenkee Robot Vacuum and Mop
6. Best Mopping: Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
7. For Every Budget: EUFY 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
I recommend you only choose from the Roomba i3 and Roborock S6 Pure according to your budget. These two will perform excellently in every smart home and give you a longer lifespan.
Are Robot Vacuums Worth It?
Robots do their tasks automatically, which needs very minimal effort from the human side. You only need to program your model and leave it, it will do all of its work itself.
While the robot is working for you, you can spend this time while doing the things you love most. Having an automatic vacuum can prove as a time-saving machine.
Here, I developed a list of the best cordless vacuum for long hair. This means, if you buy any vacuum from the list, you need not worry about your overlong hairs that are spreading around the house.
If we consider all of this, then an automatic vacuum can prove as an impressive addition to your house. Just pick any, according to your preferences.
How do I rank these products?
There are many factors I have to test out before finalizing the list. It includes performance, price, reliability, quality, how effectively it can collect long hair, features, and the user experience.
I have to test each model on these criteria, which takes time, but my ranking is most reliable for you, as I have worked and tested these models for hours. Usually, I rank number one as the product I love most and perform correctly for me.
The number one product is the one that fits my strict criteria.
Why should you trust me?
I have been researching smart homes and smart home devices for the last three years. In these 3 years, I have read hundreds of blogs, gone through tons of YouTube videos, and tested many smart gadgets. Now, I have an intense level of knowledge about it.
Smart robot vacuum cleaners always attract me and these are one of my favorite inventions. I am super confident about this guide, as this guide has already helped many users of SmartHousesTech.
Go on and check the guide; you will only find unique products for yourself.
The Best Robot Vacuum For Long Hair in 2023 Reviews
After spending hours in research and reviewing, I am here with these 7 top-rated & best robot vacuums for long hair in 2023. Pick up one of these to create a smart cleaning system for your home.
NOTE: I focus this article on automatic smart vacuum cleaners for hair. All the reviews will be accordingly. Further, these robots will also perform best with pet hairs.
Here are our in-depth reviews of Best Robot Vacuum For Long Hair in 2023.
1. iRobot Roomba i3 Robotic Vacuum
- Dimension: 13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches
- Weight: 11.4 pounds
- Runtime: 90 minutes
- Color: Woven Neutral
- 10X Power-Lifting Suction
- Smart Navigation
- Powerful Performance
- Compatible with a clean base
- Clean with your voice
The widest trusted robotic vacuum cleaner worldwide. iRobot expertise in making robots for the last 30 years and customers love their products. Each Roomba vacuum offers outstanding performance with an excellent lifespan.
It is the reason I put it on number one.
Roomba i3 arrives with a bunch of exciting features. Its 10X power-lifting suction capability and 3-stage premium cleaning system makes it the perfect robot vacuum for long hair.
By investing a little more, you can get this iRobot Roomba i3+ with some additional features of i3. With i3+, forget about vacuuming your house for months. It will automatically clean your home and clear the bin itself for up to 60 days! Its allergens lock bags to seize and trap 99% of mold & pollen.
If you have a busy life schedule and a pet in the house, i3+ is an ideal vacuum cleaner for you. It will automatically clean and empty itself. Buy i3+ from Amazon.
Roomba i3 supports the smart home compatibilities. You can connect it with Alexa and can control it through its mobile app. You can even create your to-do list for like months at a time with this app.
This app has great AI and algorithms that will learn from your cleansing manners and pollen count to offer you customized schedules, especially in pet shedding season.
Roomba i3 has a smart and powerful navigation system. It will navigate and maps your place and create clear rows with its smart sensors. Its sensors can track the floor type for better cleaning. If its battery gets down while vacuuming, it will remember the spot and start vacuuming from that spot after recharging its own.
Its powerful navigation also lets it know where it can reach and where it can. It ensures it will be less getting stuck and perform more.
It has a special dirt detector sensor that will help it detect the dirt on its way and the areas which get dirty often. So, it can focus on cleaning where it is needed the most.
- Powerful Performance: You probably knew, all Roomba offers powerful performance, but i3 and i3+ have 10X power-lifting suction ability. Because of its multi-surface rubber brushes, it the best robot vacuum for hard floors and carpets. These brushes can also pull dirt, debris, and pet hair from hidden places.
- Smart Navigation: i3 navigates and maps your house and makes its path for better cleaning. While mapping, it will take care of the hard floor and carpets to clean everything.
- Ideal for homes with pets: Its unique multi-surface rubber brush will not entangle long hair. These brushes and 10X power can pick up hair all around the house wherever it hides. Its high-efficiency filter can trap 99% of pet allergens, which makes it ideal for pets.
- Cleans around your life: It will learn from your cleaning manners and offer you customized schedules. For example, it will suggest additional cleanings when the pollen number is high.
2. Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum and Mop
- Dimension: 13.78 x 13.9 x 3.78 inches
- Weight: 7.04 pounds
- Runtime: 180 minutes
- Smart Navigating
- 2000Pa Strong Suction
- Quiet yet Powerful
- Selective Room Cleaning
- Wi-Fi & Alexa Connectivity
- Best for Pet Hair, Carpet & All Types of Floor
- 1 Roborock Vacuum
- 1 Dock Charger with US plug
- 1 Beak-like cleaning tool
- 1 Washable strainer
- 2 Pairs of water tank filter
- 1 Water tank and Waterproof pad
- 2 Mopping cloth
- 1 User manual
An advanced vacuum cleaner has all the smart features which a model should. It has both the sweeping and mopping function. Its sweeping function will assist you in capturing all the dust while the Mopping system prevents the hemming, leaving no water streak and water stain at rest.
This model never disappoints me. It is why our readers also prefer to purchase it.
Roborock S6 Pure has a potent suction power of 2000Pa. Because of it, it has 5 cleaning modes. It switches among different modes with the flexibility to meet requests of unique floor types.
Its sensors will automatically detect the carpets and will switch the unit to maximum suction to ensure it cleans the carpet effectively.
The Cleaning Modes are:
- Carpet Mode: Its sensors automatically detect the carpet and switch to maximum suction to clean the carpet. This ensures you get a neat and fresh carpet all the time. After leaving the carpet, it will turn back to the former suction.
- Quiet Mode: The best cleaning activity with no noise. If you feel awkward with vacuum noise, then this mode is for you.
- Mopping Mode: Mopping mode gives you a next-level cleaning into your home. The mopping system avoids the skirting, leaving no water streak and water stain at rest.
- Turbo Mode: If your house got dirty too much then no worry, it has a turbo mode to handle any kind of debris or dirt.
- Max Mode: In this mode, this model performs at its best. All its sensors and brushes will work on their maximum level.
Roborock S6 Pure is also compatible with all voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. You can also control it over its impressive mobile app.
It has advanced multi-floor mapping and navigation technology. It will map your house, plan the route, and create schedules. Roborock S6 Pure can save multiple maps along with no-go areas for each level. You can modify, change the names of rooms, and set no-go zones with its impressive mobile app.
It is its advanced mapping system that I love most and because of this, I recommend it to my friends.
This mapping system is super-premium; I haven’t seen this reliable mapping in any other robot vacuum.
This vacuum also has smart sensors like, an anti-fall sensor, and sensors to avoid being stuck by obstacles. It comes with a 5200mAh powerful battery which will give you a runtime of 180 minutes depending upon floor type.
Its powerful features make it the best vacuum for long human hair in 2023.
- 3D Cleaning System: Its powerful fan work like a cyclone with a strong 2000Pa high suction. Its brush fits well on the floor. It ensures the floor is cleaned, horizontally, and vertically.
- LDS Smart Navigation: Its range of sensors and SLAM technology works with special algorithms to create a real-time map of your house. After making a map, it will plan the best optimal route for practical and quite clean.
- Map Saving & Forbidden Zone: After creating a map of your house, it will save it for later. You can access this map on a mobile application. You can also set virtual barrier tape and forbidden zone by using the mobile app.
- Selective Room Cleaning: Because of its advanced mapping technology, you can select rooms for cleaning and set schedules for each room.
- Bionic Mopping System: The botanical extraordinary design of the water tank keeps a steady water channel but no water stain at rest. A Plug-in water tank, saves you from reversing the robot and avoid water leakage. The edge of the mop cloth attaches to the robot tightly, preventing the edge curling.
- Self-Adjustable Brushes: The dynamic variable-speed side brush can spin at different speeds according to the situation. It sweeps at 330RPM along an edge, otherwise, it spins at 130RPM to prevent dirt from flying.
- Washable E11 Filter: It has a high-efficiency E11 filter that captures the dust. This is a washable filter that extends its life span.
There are so many features in this single device! What are you waiting for now?
I also mentioned it under the Best Robot Vacuum For Google Home .
3. iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum
- Dimension: 13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65 inches
- Weight: 7.23 pounds
- Runtime: 90 minutes
- Super-Thin and Slim Design
- Advance Direct Detect Technology
- Up to 5X the AirPower
- Cleans all floor types
- Ideal for Homes with Pet
- 1 Roomba Vacuum
- 1 Extra High-Efficiency Filter
- 1 Home Base Charging Station
- 1 North American Line Cord
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- Owner’s Guide
- Documentation Package
Because of Roomba’s longer lifespan, I added another Roomba to the list.
This Robo has a special technology that increases its air power up to 5X for improved pickup performance. It helps this vacuum to perform best on carpets with this power boost. Because of this technology, it is the best Roomba for long human hair at an affordable price.
It will give you a smooth transition while moving from a hard floor to carpets while its rubber brushes will adjust themselves and stay in contact with the surface.
iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) has an advance 2.0 navigation system with VSlam technology. This allows it to map the room and its surroundings. So it can clean the entire of your home, around objects, under furniture, and miss no spot.
When the battery gets down, it will automatically return to its charging unit to recharge itself. It also has a premium 3 stage cleaning system. It means it cleans all the dirt, pet hairs, and even allergens you do not see.
- Cleans all floor types: Its auto-adjust cleaning technology enables it to stay in connection and clean every surface. With multi-surface brushes, and automatic close contact with different floor surfaces makes it best for all floor types.
- Visual Navigation: Its advance navigation technology ensures it cleans all spots of your home. This technology helps it to navigate around the objects and under furniture.
- Advanced Dirt Detect Technology: It has advanced sensors that identify rich areas of dirt. It can be high traffic zones in your home. It will sense and eliminate the dirt.
- Clean and schedule on the go: With Wi-Fi compatibility, you can schedule it from anywhere, anytime. You need to install its mobile application on your mobile. You can also access other exciting features from its smartphone application.
- Voice Activated Control: Because of WiFi compatibility, you can control your Roomba with any voice assistant. Such as Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
- Recommended for Houses with Pets: All of its features and advanced technologies make it an ideal vacuum model for hairs.
4. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Dimension: 13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches
- Weight: 6.8 pounds
- Runtime: 90 minutes
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Works with Alexa
- Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
- Self-Charging Technology
- 1 Roomba Vacuum
- 1 Charging Base
- 1 North American Line Cord
- Manual Guide
- Documentation Package
A well-known brand in the robotic industry. This iRobot Roomba 675 handles pet hair, human long hair, and any kind of dir.
Its brushes designed and fitted at an angle of 27 degrees to sweep the debris and hairs away from edges and other areas towards the main sucking brush under the robot. This makes it the best robot vacuum for long human hair.
This model comes with an advanced sensor that helps this robot to detect the dirt from your house and concentrated areas of dirt that may be the high traffic zones of your house. It will clean those areas more often.
3 stage cleaning and automatic change in suction power ensure that you get the only clean and shiny house. It increases its suction power whenever it detects any carpet. It takes more power to suck hair or any debris from the fabrics of the carpet. While its anti-hair technology will take care that no hair wrap with its brushes.
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is compatible with smart home features which means you can control or command your Roomba through a voice assistant or by using a mobile app. You can also schedule the cleaning tasks by using the mobile app. It is a top-rated robot vacuum on Amazon.
This Roomba is not expensive as i7 or S series.
5. Deenkee Robot Vacuum and Mop For Long Hair
- Dimension: 11.81 x 11.81 x 2.8 inches
- Weight: 5.94 pounds
- Runtime: 120 minutes
- Super-Thin and Slim Design
- Mapping the cleaning area
- Ideal for Multiple Surfaces
- Strong suction Power
- Ideal for Homes with Pet
- Robot vac*1
- cleaning brush*1
- charging base*1
- instruction manual*1
- remote control*1
- side brush*4
- dust box(0.6L)*1
- weback operating instructions*1
- English customized voice*1
- One year warranty for replacement or refund for you
It is not a premium option. I only consider it because of the low price. Yes, it can still pick up your hair.
This robot vacuum can adjust its brushes and can increase the suction power according to the surface type. If it detects a carpet, it will increase the suction ability while brushes will keep in touch with the surface for better cleaning.
This makes it the best robot vacuum for long hair, and ideal for a home having multiple surfaces, like the hardwood floor and pile rugs.
Its smart gyroscope helps it to clean every spot at your place. It will scan the area, create a map, and create a path for it. You can access the map in the mobile app.
You can also check which places it has cleaned in the map over the mobile app. It will let you track the progress of DK700.
It comes with a remote so, you can operate it remotely. It is also compatible with a smart home. It means you can connect it with any voice assistant and control it via the mobile app.
It has a strong battery that will give you a run time of 120 minutes. When its battery gets down, it will come back to the charging dock and recharge itself.
6. Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Long Hair
- Dimension: 12.8 x 12.7 x 2.77 inches
- Weight: 11.18 pounds
- Runtime: 120 minutes
- Boost-Intellect Technology
- Out of Bonds for Vacuum Robot
- Smart Mopping Cleaning
- Intelligent Optional Cleaning Modes
- Remote Control
- 1x R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 2x 6.6ft Boundary Strips
- 1x Water tank
- 1x Cleaning mop cloth
- 4 x Side Brushes
- 1x Extra HEPA Filter
- 1x Remote Control ( 2AAA Batteries Included)
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Charging Dock
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- 1x App Install Manual
A smart vacuum cleaner with a 3-stage filtration system and a strong suction power of 2000pa for long hair. Its boost-intellect technology will automatically increase suction power when a carpet is detected. Its suction power will be regular when it leaves the carpet.
R750 comes with the latest mopping technology. Its water system is connected with an electronic water pump which automatically monitors and controls the water level. Its monitoring system adjusts water level according to the dryness and humidity of the floor. Its intelligent mopping ensures you only get a clean home.
It has boundary strip detection sensors. It will let it know where it has no need to vacuum. The boundary strips are included with its package.
Coredy R750 has smart home compatibility. You can connect it with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control it over your voice commands. Its smart app will let you monitor real-time monitoring, and accessories status, let you customize cleaning as well as mopping modes, and much more.
It has high sensitive sensors that will protect it from random bumping over obstacles and falling from stairs. You will also get a remote with Coredy R750 to direct it remotely.
7. EUFY 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Dimension: 12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 inches
- Weight: 5.73 pounds
- Runtime: 110 minutes
- Super-Thin and Slim Design
- 1300Pa Strong Suction
- Best for Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
- 1 EUFY Robot
- 1 remote control (2 batteries included)
- 1 charging station
- 1 AC power adapter
- side brushes
- User manual
- and a 12-month warranty
An affordable vacuum that comes with premium features like an anti-scratch glass body, an infrared sensor to avoid obstacles, and an anti-drop sensor to avoid falling down stairs or heights. This model comes with a remote so you can get a complete hands-off cleaning experience.
It has suction power up to 1300pa. This model can easily handle hairs or dust from medium-pile carpets. It takes only 1.5 seconds to increase its suction power whenever the extra power is needed. This unit has silent operations, which means it will not annoy or interrupt you while working. Its sound is no intenser than a working microwave.
Slim design helps this robot to go under the furniture, couch, bed or low profile areas to pick up the debris, dirt, or hairs. EUFY RoboVac 11S has two side brushes that help it pick up dust, hairs, or other particles from low profile or tight corner areas.
If you have an enormous house, then don’t worry, this model has a 110 minute run time that will be enough to clean the entire house. It comes with a charging station. This means it will charge automatically to ensure it is always ready to clean. This EUFY Robovac 11S is of the recommended vacuum for hairs at a very affordable price.
I also review this product under Best Robot Vacuum Under $200 .
- BEST ROBOT VACUUM UNDER $100
- Best Robot Vacuum For Google Home
- Best Robot Vacuum for German Shepherd
- BEST ABOVE GROUND POOL VACUUM FOR ALGAE
Common Questions About Best Robot Vacuum For Long Human Hair
Are robot vacuums good for long hair?
There are dozens of robot vacuums in the market. Every robotic cleaner provides a different performance level. But a few ones come with extra suction power ability, tangle-free brushes, an advanced navigation system, and a long-lasting battery.
A tangle-free robot vacuum with extra suction power and a bunch of other smart sensors is the best robot vacuum for long hair. It can increase its suction power automatically whenever needed. For example, when it comes to carpet, it will increase the suction power for better cleaning.
In this article, I reviewed 7 top-rated and best robot vacuums for human long hair. Check and pick one for your house.
Which robot vacuum is best for long hair?
iRobot Roomba i3 & i3+ are the best robot vacuums for long hair in 2023. It is an average priced vacuum that makes it a value for money product. It is a tangle-free robot vacuum with 10X suction power.
I reviewed both in this article, check, and pick one for your house. or
Is Roomba good for long hair?
Every Roomba offers an impressive performance and durability level. Because of different prices, every Roomba has unique features and functions.
After reviewing multiple Roomba models, the i3 series and its above are the best Roomba for human long hair.
Which Roomba is best for long hair?
The Roomba i3+ is the best Roomba for long hair if you are not willing to pay much. i3 & i3+ both are average price vacuums and the best robot vacuum cleaners for human long hair.
If you can pay more, you can consider i6+ or i7+. These both have the latest technologies and features that will prove as the best addition to your house.
Which Roomba is best for pet hair?
iRobot Roomba i3 & i3+ are the best robot vacuums for pet hair. Both come with tangle-free multi-surface brushes, 10X suction power, and a 3-stage filtration system.
What to consider while buying a Robot Vacuum for Human Hair?
Selecting the best vacuum from hundreds of available in the market can be a burdensome task, especially when you are searching for it for any specific task. So what makes a vacuum perfect for you?
Well, everyone has their preferences and requirements. For someone, a set of modern features will be attractive while for other only effective performance will. Some might want to pay less.
When you are trying to find a model just for human hair, then there are some considerations you must consider while buying any.
These all are important in their own aspect. You can choose a perfect automatic vacuum for you according to your preferences.
One of the prime considerations while choosing any automatic vacuum for hairs. Normally, a regular suction power of around 800Pa is great for hardwood or tiles floors.
But for hairs, it requires extra suction power. So that Robo can vacuum hairs without letting them wrap with its wheels are parts.
If hairs are gathered around the parts of Robo, then the unit may not even walk around your house. A tangle-free technology and great suction power make a robot the best vacuum for long human hair.
If your chosen model has a smart technology to avoid wrapping hairs around its parts, that will be a plus point.
If your model is best for hairs, it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t capture other debris or dust particles.
Usually, a model that is best for human long hair also performs best for the hard floor to low pile carpets.
I recommend checking on which type of floors or areas your model performs best before buying it.
Increase lifespan of your robot vacuum; consider checking 13 Expert Tips on HOW TO MAINTAIN A ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER.
Anti-hair wrapping technology is not an old term in the robotic vacuum industry.
With this technology, brushes of a robot vacuum for hair attached to the robot with 27 degrees of angle, so they can easily push hairs towards the main sucking brush.
If you are specifically looking for any model for hair, then you definitely need to consider this. Anti-Tangling technology is the biggest factor that makes a unit the best robot vacuum for long hair.
Battery is also Important
If you own a gigantic house, then you need a model that can run for a longer time. The runtime of all Robo depends entirely on its battery. The latest models come with Lithium-ion battery, which lasts longer with fewer charging cycles.
Mostly, these smart automatic smart vacuums come with a charging base station, which means it will return to the charging station whenever its battery gets down. This ensures you get ready to clean Robo all the time.
Battery times also depend on various factors such as cleaning mode, usage of sensors, suction power, and runtime.
If you found a perfect model for you with a bunch of features and less runtime, then you might need to recharge it frequently.
Every Robo has a unique runtime, make sure you check it while buying according to your preferences.
Low Height or Low Profile Design
If your model has a low height so it can go under furniture or low profile areas automatically then it will be a plus point.
Usually, robot vacuums come with a low height design which assists them to capture debris from low profile areas. But this height varies from model to model.
Low profile ability increases the reach of a smart vacuum cleaner and let it grab long human hair under the close or tight spaces.
Make sure you consider the height of your model, also its design. So it can mix up in your home.
Filters in it
You must need a HEPA filter if someone is allergenic in your home. A HEPA filter provides an extra layer in the dirt bin and it will lock all the dust and debris into it. So it never put it and spread it around in the air.
So, consider filters into your selected models while buying them. The HEPA filter is at top of the recommended filter list.
If allergens are not a problem for you, then you can go for any available model with any available filter.
A robot vacuum with mapping ability can create a map of your house and decide the best path accordingly. This also helps it to navigate into the house so it gets not stuck with distinct things around the house.
Robotic vacuum with a mapping feature will give you a complete hands-off cleaning experience. Robot vacuum with mapping technology better understands your house and placements. So it never gets stuck.
Dust bin Capacity
If you own an enormous house or you prefer multiple cleaning sessions in your home, then you need a Robo with an enormous dustbin size.
These debris containers are easy to get empty and wash. It will not take much of your time in cleaning, dry, and attach the container back to the unit.
You can relate the debris container size to the height of your model. If it has a very slim or low height, then it might have a small dustbin container.
Controls of your Robot
Almost every model has at least some buttons on it. These buttons are helpful in programming your unit, scheduling tasks, or changing different cleaning modes.
If you love to have wireless accessibility, then choose a model that has wireless capabilities.
A model that has wireless capabilities will let you control it over WiFi through a mobile app or any voice assistant such as Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
Most of the smart vacuums have this wireless capability. But a lot of models have not. If this is an important thing for you, then consider it while buying any model.
Some models come with remote control with it. You can do almost the same things with the remote, just like the mobile app.
Having long attractive hair is like a blessing. But at the same time it a tough job to pick up all these long hair from all over the house . For this problem, modern and smart vacuums is the best solution.
SmartHousesTech‘s team spends hours figuring out which models are available in the market with great suction power and performance. After exploring these models, I did a lot of tests and comparisons to create a list of the best robot vacuums for long hair.
If you found this article helpful, sharing it with your friends can be a great option. 🙂
2 thoughts on “7 Best Robot Vacuums For Long Hair in Nov. 2023 – Guide”
This really answered my downside, thank you!
I always wonder or these modern vacuums can really pick long human hair. This blog cleared all of my doubts.