Who we are
Our website address is https://smarthousestech.com. We provide all required information to people who want to make their home a “Smart Home”. We try to keep this information very simple so that people can easily understand and adopt in their lives. To know more about us visit About
- Child: a natural person under 16 years of age.
- Data Subject: any natural person whose personal data is being processed.
- Personal Data: it is the information relating to any identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing: These are the operations or set of operations which are performed on Personal Data or on a set of Personal Data.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow data protection principles:
- SmartHousesTech will do its best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data.
- We commit you to not store your personal data for a longer time than needed. We limit processing with a time.
- Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which we gathered any personal data. This limits our processing to the purpose only.
- We only gather a minimal amount of personal data to process for any purpose. This limits our processing to very limited data only.
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our all processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
Data Subject’s Rights
The Data Subjects has the following rights:
- Right to Information: It means you have the right to your information. This also gives you the right to know whether your personal data is being processed. Further, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why.
- Right to Access: It means you have a right to access all of your collected data. This also includes your right to request and get a copy of your personal data gathered.
- Right to rectification: meaning you may request rectification or treasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: This means in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records.
- Right to Restrict Processing: This means you can have a right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data in any certain conditions.
- Right to Object to Processing: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data in certain cases.
- Right to data portability: you may get your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is workable, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to Lodge, a Complaint: If ever we rejected your request under rights of access, then we will provide you a reason we refused. If it does not satisfy you with the way we have handled your request please contact us.
- Right to Object to Automated Processing: This right allows you to object to automated processing. Further, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: you may withdraw any consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
What Personal Data we Collect
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The Information You have Provided Us
We gather data that you have provided to us. This could be any e-mail address, name, or any address. This information is also necessary for delivering you any product/service. This kind of information also helps us to increase customer experience with us.
The Information Automatically Collected About You
Browsers also collects some level of your information automatically. This could be cookies, or other session tools. Your information automatically stored by the cookies. Cookies at your browser can store your IP address, your shopping history, or your cart information.
The major purpose of this information is to enhance the customer experience. When you are looking at any services or content online, they may log your activities.
Publicly Available Information
We might collect your information that is available publicly.
Any website needs technical information to keep working smoothly. To ensure our readers can use and navigate our website smoothly and effectively, we collect:
- Technical Information, that might be Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet.
- Your browser type and version, your browser plug-in types and versions.
- Your login information and time zone settings.
- Operating system and platform you are using.
- Information regarding your visit, URL, clickstream to, through, and from our website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We do not use your submitted information in the contact form for marketing. We may use that contact information to get in touch with you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google AdSense and Amazon Advertising on our website.
Our website uses Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data
We want to let our visitors know that we do not share your personal data with strangers. We may share data with our trusted partners to enhance your customer experience.
For example, we share your data with:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Amazon Associates
We just work with Processing accomplices who can guarantee sufficient security to your Personal Data. We unveil your Personal Data to outsiders or open authorities when we are legitimately obliged to do. We may unveil your Personal Data to outsiders if you have agreed to it or if there are other lawful justifications for it.
We don’t expect to gather or intentionally gather data from youngsters. We don’t target youngsters with our administrations.
How we secure your information
We put forth a valiant effort to guard your Personal Data. We use anonymizing where reasonable. We screen our frameworks for potential vulnerabilities and assaults. We don’t use powerlessness in examining and checking PCI norms.
We have what we accept are suitable security controls set up to ensure individual information. We don’t have any power over what occurs between your gadget and the limit of our data foundation. You got to know about the many data security chances that exist and defend your own data. We acknowledge no risk regarding breaks that happen past our circle of control.
Despite that, we attempt our best, we can not ensure the security of data. We guarantee to advise specialists of information penetrates. We will likewise tell you if there is a danger to your privileges or interests. We will do all that we sensibly can to forestall security breaks and to help specialists should any penetrate happen.
On the off chance that you have a record with us, note that you need to keep your username and secret word mystery.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.